beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Three Mile Island 31st Anniversary..

A day I will surely not forget..simply because I was scheduled to go to the Philadelphia Navy Hospital on this day..March 28, 1979 to check in for a C-section tomorrow March 29, for the birth of my 3rd child..my second son.....I remember getting up at 6 a.m..the accident I believe happened at 4 am est..in Harrisburg Pa.. we are in Philly...I heard the news first thing in the morning and became concerned..the news was so new and the news made it really serious (which of course it is , anytime a nuclear plant has a leak , an accident)..I was already a bit nervous ..cause I was having major surgery for the 3rd time on the same scar and it was yukky to me..but as it turned out..everything went according to plan..and my son was taken by c-section on March 29. 1979..tomorrow will be his 31st birthday...!! wow!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment