beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MOMMOM...THE GREATEST WOMAN

Because of my mother I learned how to be a mother..My mother taught me how NOT to be a mother..therefore..I always talked with my children and asked them how their days were…I have always hugged them and kissed them even when they got to the yukky don’t do that mom stage..and when they did something that dissappoonted me I forgave them and hugged them and kissed them because these are the things my GRANDMOTHER did for us…not my mother..my mother still lives at the age of 77 and I have not seen her in 7years because thats the way she likes it..Unfortunately my grandmother ,,,my heart…my soul passed away in 2003 at the age of 90..To me She was the greatest woman ever

No comments:

Post a Comment