beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

THIS ONE IS FOR THE BOOKS 2/9-10/10

this was originally posted on 2/10/10 in another blog of mine...

Well this is history in the making..we thought we had it licked with the last one..this past weekend when we got 28 inches of snow in Philly..Our first one of the season was December 19, 2009 righ tbefore Christmas..so even though it didn't snow ON Christmas it was still a white Christmas because of all the snow still left on the ground..I think we got 23 inches then....The second storm was Feb 5-6,2010..when we got like I said 28 inches..weren't really shoveled out from that one when #3 hit...this is blizzard like..It began around 7 last night 2/9 and snowed steady all night..everything was white when we woke up....then later it changed to rain and sleet all the news channels ,as they did during the last storm were on the scenes all day and night..

I have two of my grandchildren here with me ..My daughter brought them to me on Monday 2/8 so I could watch them while she worked ..then she went to work on Tuesday and I told her to make it home and leave them here wih me..so we are having fun and making memories while we watch history in the making..wish they could all be here..but I'm in touch and everyone is playing games and spending time with their families...jeanell is taking the opportunity to clean the house while the kids aren't there...I will add to this blog as facts become known..there are a lo of things that will be historic about his storm...

We have never had a season with 3 major storms in history..there were very few seasons where we had 2 major storms...
Posted by Brenda aka granny7x at 2:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment