beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Now I'm just too old for this...lol

I am trying to watch 2 of my grandchildren for the week ,..while my daughter takes a road trip with a girlfriend of hers to Atlanta Georgia for a college open house...I normally have them on Monday and Tuesday nights and they go home on Wednesday ...and believe me by Wednesday I am exhausted..They are 5 and 3 years old and have more energy than I don't know what...Today I have my God grandson here too...hes 7...and Oh My God....help!!!! The noise alone will drive one crazy...then when they're not here its too quiet...so I just can't be satisfied...I miss them greatly too when they aren't here..
I love all 7 of my grandchildren but these two I have been watching since they were born...so I see them more often than the others...I do get to see the others because we have something going on almost every month..its either a holiday or someones birthday..and we genuinely like each other and plan to keep the children close...I won't be writing all the time about grandchildren but it is a focal point in my life...some stories are funny like when one day Dallas turned to me from nowhere and asked "grandmom,,,what's it like being you?"..I told him ..if I wasn't me I wouldn't have him to smooch up...and he just looked at me ..I asked him what it is like being him and he said,,,"Cool"! I just smiled.....
Posted by Brenda aka granny7x at 9:19 AM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment