beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wow...you can't even imagine...

My computer was down for 2 months...because of an on and off button...had it fixed and am back on ...june 7, 2010...my oldest granddaughters 16th birthday....Happy Birthday beautiful baby girl...I can't even begin to tell you how I've missed my compter...I was so bored...had to clean places in my home that weren't even dirty...I would sit in my room and look in the corner over by the closet and theres a lot of "stuff" ..just stored over there...its not a mess..its neatly piled up...and I really need to go thru it..then I will want to go thru the closet and that will make a mess...ya know cleaning up always creates another mess...lol.....I did do 3 yard sales while my computer was down..not that one thing has to do with the other..sold $60.00 worth of stuff..not bad..met lots of nice people...will do it again...have enough stuff to sell that I could literally open a thrift store and have new stuff to add to it every day...headboards, dressers, a big red front door...love that door ,but its gotta go...well I am back on Bonanzle and other venues on the computer..so I have things to do now...have to promote and sell..like having a yard sale..only I think people hate the shipping charges...I try to keep them as low as possible..I don't profit from shipping...glad to be back and hope to never leave again...oh yeah...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment