beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MY DAD ON FATHERS DAY (WRITTEN BY ME ON BONANZLE) 6/21/10


I lost my father to lung cancer in 1989…I was 26 years old and he was only 60…just way too young..because of my father I am the confident person I am today…I am the oldest child and the only girl…daddys little girl…He always told me that I could be Miss america if I wanted to…I knew that wasnt true..but he believed that…lol…I miss my father immensely and think of him every day…Thank you God for giving me the father you chose for me…coudlnt have asked for a better one…this quote sums it up..

He didnt tell me how to live…he lived and let me watch him do it…



Joseph DiDomenico

No comments:

Post a Comment