beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Sunday, June 27, 2010

HAD A NICE VISIT TODAY...6/27/10

Today is my granddaughter Dellaney's 5th birthday...I just had her and her brother for a week..and her party is in July ...I called her and wished an awesome birthdaay..they're not doing much..its 96 degrees out with a heat index of over 100...

My youngest son came down with my 2 youngest grandchildren today for a few hours..he brought ground beef and a box of mashed potatoes and some mixed vegetables...Bobby (my oldest son) cooked and we ate...Brayden and Jolie were awesome and it was great to see them...saw them on mothers day...they grow so fast...Braydens hair is cut real short and it looks great for the summer heat...Jolie is funny...shes 22 months now...wow...Brayden will be 5 in September and I will have three five year old grandchildren...wow...I'm so glad he borught them down today...A good time was had by all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment