beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Saturday, August 22, 2009

What did I do this summer??/

I really have to say that I had a very busy and fulfilling summer..It may not sound like it to some but I saw all 7 of my grandkids this summer often..I had 3 different pizza pj parties...the first one only 5 could show up...parents of the other two had conflicting work schedules... the second one consisted of two of the ones from the first one and the 2 that couldn't make it to the first one and the third one was with the same two from the first and second one and my God grandson ...I just like to keep the kids together often...and especially cause summer is not that long and I wanted all of them before school started because all but one will be in school this year...one will enter the 10th grade..one will enter 1st grade..one will enter kindergarten ..2 will enter head start or pre -k and the one year old will spend some quality time alone with her mom...its a good thing all the way around..we did lots of things together as a family this summer..a few parties at Nockamixon State Park ..where theres a swimming pool that is out of this world...one part is 11" and the deep end is like 6 feet with sliding boards winding into it...one part has buckets that constantly fill up and if you stand under it ..it will pour the water over your head...mad fun..we are always exhausted at the end of one of these outings...So tonight is the last pizz party (the third one)...the boys are playing game cube and the one girl is putting train tracks together...lol..I am tired...we didn't have pizza tonight ..instead my oldest son(who lives with me,,Uncle Bobby) made spaghetti and meatballs...they love Uncle Bobbys spaghetti and meatballs...it's late and its time for bed...Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment