beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This is dedicated to my four beautiful granddaughters

I would love to honor my four beautiful granddaughters..Shai'ana (15), Gabriella (5), Dellaney (4) and baby girl Jolie who just turned one yesterday(August 25, 2009) with this poem..I did not write this poem but it says everything I want to say to them..

GRANDMA'S WORDS OF WISDOM

I've traveled paths you've yet to walk
Learned lessons old and new
And now this wisdom of my life
I'm blessed to share with you
Let kindness spread like sunshine
Embrace those that are sad
Respect their dignity, give them joy
And leave them feeling glad
Forgive those that might hurt you
And though you have your pride
Listen carefully to their viewpoint
Try to see the other side
Walk softly when you're angry
Try not to take offense
Invoke your sense of humor
Laughters power is immense
Express what you are feeling
your beliefs you should uphold
don't shy away from what is right
Be courteous and bold
Keep hope right in your pocket
It will guide you day to day
Take it out when it is needed
when its near, you'll find away
Remember friends and family
of which you are a precious part
Love deeply and love truly
Give freely from your heart
The world is far from perfect
Theres conflict and theres strife
But you still can make a difference
By how you live your life
And so I'm very blessed to know
The wonders you will do
Because you are my granddaughters
And I believe in you!!

I hope I live long enough to see what each of you becomes in life..just for curiosity!! whatever you dream you can achieve..and remember babies even if you don't see me ..I am there! Love Grandmom

No comments:

Post a Comment