beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Sunday, August 23, 2009

And he just turned and said."It's a miracle"!

To be truthful I didn't realize he even knew what miracle meant..but he sure used it in the right context...Dallas...oh the ever so wise little five year old boy...he just got his glasses last
Thursday...and hes so cool..he is not bothered one bit about wearing them ..he functions as if they've always been on his face...He was playing a game on my laptop that hes played many times before ..he lifted the glasses up a bit to compare how he used to see to how he sees now.....as he placed them back on I said "You can really see much clearer now can't you"?, he put his glasses back on and he just turned to me and said, "It's a miracle,"! I cried like a baby and I hugged him and I said "Yes it is baby,,,yes it is"!..

9 comments:

  1. How wonderful and touching. I subscribe to your blog and read all your posts. Although it was many years ago when I got glasses in 2nd grade I couldn't believe how much better the world was when you could see clearly.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Kathy
    NavySignalFlags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. It always seems the things that come out of the mouth of babes can touch us so. What a blessing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. My daughter had a lazy eye. She had to wear a patch over one eye for about 6 months and wear thick glasses. She looked so pitiful but did not bother her one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all my kids had to wear glasses when they were young!! and they were fine too!! they could see so much more and we made it seem like it was a awesome thing to have to wear them! thanks for the share~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely story, thank you so much for sharing. The children see the world with their own way and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ttouching story. Kids are so resilient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Here's to miracles!!! This story began my day on a very happy note. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids are so smart and accepting. Happy for this cute miracle and hoping for many more for you and your loved ones. Hugs from Kim @www.kimisjewelryandgifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete