beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Thursday, July 9, 2009

TODAY IS MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY

My baby being my youngest child, Jeanell..she is 29 years old today..its also one of my dearest friends birthday ..Happy Birthday to both...Where in the world did the time go..It truly went by so fast...I wish her all the happiness that life has to offer...she works hard and deserves the best...Hope I'm around to celebrate lots more birthdays with her....

No comments:

Post a Comment