beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMOM!!!

Although you are no longer physically with us...we think of you often..we talk about you all the time...you are the reason I know how important a grandmother is in a childs life...you have made me the best kind of grandmother..When you were still alive I had only one grandchild...now I have 7...You have been gone for 7 years and I still can't believe you are gone..I thank God I had my grandmom for 49 years of my life..how many can say that..and I truly believe you would still be here if you hadn't fallen..You were healthy and always took care of yourself..I wish we could take that horrible day back..but we can't and life goes on...I miss you more than you know..well maybe you do know..because I know you miss us too..the kids would have loved you so and you would have had another to call "tootsie" first it was me,,,then my daughter Jeanell and probably her daughter Dellaney would have been your new "tootsie"! I don't make apple pie and do all the things you did as the perfect grandmom...but I listen when they talk...I wipe their tears when they cry and have plenty of hugs and kisses for them..I teach them everyday..I read to them..I say prayers at night with them..I can only hope to be half the grandmom you were...we love you MOMMOM and will never ever forget you...HAPPY 97TH BIRTHDAY MOMMOM...PARTY HARDY IN HEAVEN!!! LOVE FROM ALL OF US!!! ME(BRENDA)...ROBERT, DAVINA, CLIFTON, JEANELL, SHAI'ANA, GABRIELLA, DALLAS, DAVION, DELLANEY, BRAYDEN AND JOLIE....

No comments:

Post a Comment