beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Friday, July 10, 2009

MY SALES ON BONANZLE..

I came to Bonanzle in a weird way..I found someones store on ebay just looking around...she had a lot of 100 pair of earrings for sale and I was interested in them...I messaged her and she told me that she also had them for sale in her booth on Bonanzle...well I'm like what the heck is a Bonanzle?? so she gave some info and within a few days I took the leap...It was easy which was a turn on to me..cause I am so not computer savvy . I still maintain a small store on Ebay but have taken 3/4 of my inventory off of there..I was paying more a month than I was making...I will eventually leave Ebay..I'm doing okay on Bonanzle...would really like to make a killing one day...I have sold 102 things since November of 08...took me way longer than that on Ebay..and cost lots more..I like the interaction with people on Bonanzle..you can go to the forums and chat back and forth..you can quick text them if they are on line at the time they can answer immediatley...you can trade your items with them ..there are auctions..there are fund raisers...there are prayers for the ones that lost someone...you name it..its there like a best friend..Can't tell you the friends I have made on there...I may not personally know them but I consider them my friends...Lots of sales going on right now...Christmas in July in over I think 150 booths...Sunday the 12th there will be a Bonanzle Bonanza Block Party for the whole day..if you're in the need for something write it down and come find it at a great price...You will love it....come meet your future friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment