beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Saturday, October 16, 2010

To my granddaughter Gabriella Mae

My Dear Gabby,

You had grandmom and mommy and daddy scared there for awhile...just really puts things into perspective when someone you love is hurting...I wanted to hurt for you...I felt sick in my stomach..I've heard of bad things happening with that stinkin asthma and at a time like that we are all helpless...You are in the hands of the doctors and nurses that are caring for you..and God above..Had lots of people praying for you..I know I did...I am so happy you are home and feeling better and I hope that never happens to you again..Hopefully , you will outgrow this monster...We all just have to keep our eyes on you...and you have to remember to have your inhaler with you...Grandmom loves you baby girl...can't wait to see you...You are so cute and sweet...(most of the time)...Love you honey..Love Grandmom...10/16/10

No comments:

Post a Comment