beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Got a note from my mom....

I got a note from my mother the other day...in response to one that I had sent her the week before..I do that every now and then just to see how she is and to let her know I'm still alive..She said she just had a checkup..blood work and all and her health is good..thats great..shes 77 ..twenty years older than me...
The note actually had a ring of sincerity to it..she said to keep in touch and send pictures of the kids..I really need to get some paper pictures made ..everything is on the computer...I don't have any paper pictures of Jolie at all...I will send her pictures as soon as I get them and will try to send her a Christmas gift..I do when I can afford it..last year I couldnt and I probably wont be able to this year either..We will see..I have 7 grandchildren to buy for..and that ain't easy..I have been accumulating some things that I run across for a good price ..always keeping them in mind...I have slippers for Shai and some make up for her..she is 16...and I have little toys and tablets and dinosaurs for some of the little ones..not sure who's getting what...I will send her pictures of the kids at Christmas..she will love them...I wish she would come to my house for the holidays..but she won't...

No comments:

Post a Comment