beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Saturday, June 20, 2009

In Honor of My Father...Joe

I think of my father often...my mind is on home especially today...Fathers Day 2009..My father paseed away on March 16. 1989....He was way too young..only 60...He died of lung cancer...I miss my father and I cry for him from time to time..I miss grandmom too...she died at 90 in July of 2002..she fell on the bathroom floor and 13 days later she passed away...

If my father were here today he would be old...but I would like to have taken him to lunch..Him and I did lunch a lot...He always wanted to talk about insurance...did I have enough and told me of his for when he passed away...I didn' like talking about insurance but he wanted me to understand the importance..I did then and I still do..I make sure I have insurance for everything...when he did pass away I felt grateful even more for those lunches...I was the executrix and I had no problem with handling his business.I was able to concentrate on what I needed to focus on ..getting my father taken care of for his final resting place ..I do the same thing wih my kids now..talk to them about insurance and they do the same thing that I did 'OH mom, do we really have to talk about this,,you ain't going nowhere...." poor babies..they really believe that...God love 'em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment