beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm way to young to have one of these!!!

Today is my oldest grandchilds 15th birthday..I'm not going to say it seems like only yesterday that she was born but it doesn't seem like 15 years!! She's a good girl and very pretty..at that age of boys...shes discovered them ..I'm trying to instill some of my knowledge on her..hopefully she will hear me and take heed...I told her its fine to feel ga ga over a boy ...jus not to let it interfere with her school work....nothing can come between you and your schoolwork I told her!!!I told her mom the same thing about 16 years or so ago...did no good..in one ear and out of the other...Only time will tell..I will keep my eyes on her and give her guidance every step of he way..I have big plans for her and she knows it...shes the oldest of seven grandchildren...her sister who is 6 is next in line..so heres an 8 year age gap beween the oldest and the second oldest...She has the weight of the world on her shoulders...not only is she he oldest of her mothers children but the role model for 6 babies under her...I will keep you posted on the developements as time marches on....Love you Shai!!Happy Birthday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment