beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Friday, June 26, 2009

I love them ....I do...

With all of my heart I love them...but can't have them stay too long...It starts depressing me after awhile...people moving back in...by people I mean one of the kids coming back home. Honest to God they've all done it at least twice...I don't like most of their living habits..nothing like mine at all...scary...I raised them and yet each one is totally different in the way they live...shouldn't their be some similarities....maybe not between me and them but between at least two of them...their are four...2 boys and 2 girls...None of them is as organized as I am..or as tidy...I'm not anal about cleanliness but I do like the place clean and as organized as possible under any set of circumstances..I don't think I ask too much..just keep momma happy..!!
I have simple rules for the most part..common sense really...Put the trash in the trash can..put the dirty clothes in the hamper and pick up after youself...SIMPLE??? I thought so...I mean they can live however they want in their own places but when you're at my place or coming back to stay for a minute ( by minute I mean hopefully not too long) then pick up after your kids..why should I with my crippled ass have to do it...and for me to do it means getting on the floor with my hand vac and cleaning that way....not so easy to do..geting up is even worse...just have some compassion and respect....
I don't have a problem with the "empty nest" thing..I love the nest empty..none of them are far away..the furtherest one is like maybe at the most 15 miles away..The oldest is still at home but he has no children and for the most part helps me out a bit....I'm lucky and blessed in that I didn't go through menopause either..well I guess I went through it..but no hot flashes or night sweats or attitude problems or depression ....nothing...just no period anymore...oh yeah..thats a best point for me...I don't mind growing old..I just don't like being closer to death..I have lots to see yet..And with that I close this session. I feel better now..Today is Dellaneys birthday(June 27) she is 4 today...Happy Birthday baby girl...!!!grandmom loves you with all of her heart!!You're a princess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment