beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Of all days to forget your glasses...

I remember walking past the cemetery and seeing a black mustang..I looked over cause he was passing us slow and looking at us...me and Connie...all of a sudden he lifted his hips up off the driver side and let us see him stroking himself...at first we were shocked...he let himself down..we laughed..Connie wasn't really sure she saw what she thought she saw because she didn't wear her glasses that day..she always wore her glasses..but not this day..we had walked "out town" on Main street to Woolworths..like we usually did on a Saturday morning..we got our allowances so we went to get a 45 record..I remember buying There's a Place in the Sun by Stevie Wonder...then this guy comes around..so he pulls off..slow ...and we kept walking..we were in our neighborhood and not scared at all..then he did it again..no one else was around..it was a quiet warm day...we just ignored him and he went away...we talked about it to each other..not sure we ever told anyone else...but it just came across my mind..Wonder if she remembers..I'm sure she will ...it's one of our many memories...like dating Barry Shaw and Ricky Ream...Oh My God...thats another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment