beautiful picture

beautiful picture

Welcome to the stories of my life...

I just want to humbley welcome and thank all of those that take the time to read what I write..Idon't have a particular theme at any given time...just write what I feel compelled to write at the time...Please if you read my blogs ..leave a comment..I would love to know what you think...thanks again and enjoy the journey....

Monday, August 23, 2010

I know I only write about things in my life..These are the things that are going on and I dont know what else to write about..I could write about World Peace...but there is none ..I could talk about how good things are in the worlds economy but we all know where that stands...so I write about my thoughts...on my life as it is...there are some things about my life that I can't or won't put in writing..I would like to write to each of my children and some of them may not be happy with what I have to say...I just think they could be doing better with themselves and their lives with their families...instead of complaining about how bad your life is...do something about it...get up and do something....who raised you I wonder sometimes...lol...continue later...

No comments:

Post a Comment